Partnering for Success
Isode is a software product company that focuses on software development and support.
Our partners play a key role in Isode's continuing success and we work with them to ensure that our products and their solutions are aligned closely to market needs. Partners enjoy a close relationship with our support and engineering teams, feed requirements into our product road maps and get advance access to Isode products and whitepapers.
Click here for a list of Isode's Partner across all of our solution areas, alternatively follow the links below to see Isode Partners in some of our vertical markets:
- Military Market Partners.
- Government Market Partners.
- Aviation Market Partners.
- Internet Messaging Market Partners.
Existing Isode partners know that partnering with Isode can help them meet new customers, create new sales opportunities and network with other partners by leveraging Isode's developments, sales, marketing and support resources.
As an Isode partner you gain access to technical support including:
- The latest Isode software releases.
- Participation in Isode beta-trials.
- Access and input to Isode product development plans.
- Priority access to Isode's software engineers for technical support.
Marketing support includes:
- Marketing support including sales leads, jointly authored whitepapers, event support and news distribution services.
- Company and Product profiles on the Isode website.
- Pre-release access to Isode whitepapers to faciliate and coordination with your own marketing.
- Distribution of your company announcements to relevant sections of the Isode mailing list
- Jointly authored whitepapers.
- Sales leads. As a supplier of components rather than solutions, Isode regularly passes relevant end-user enquiries onto partners
- Event Support including demonstration software, marketing support and personnel attendance.
Isode's policy is to uphold all laws relevant to countering bribery and corruption in all the markets in which we operate. Under UK law, bribery and corruption is punishable for individuals by up to 10 years imprisonment. If Isode is found to have taken part in the corruption or lacks adequate procedures to prevent bribery Isode could face an unlimited fine and be excluded from Government contracts.
We have a zero tolerance approach to acts of bribery and corruption by our employees or by those acting on our behalf, such as our partners. Isode does not condone:
- Making contributions of any kind with the purpose of gaining commercial advantage.
- Providing gifts or hospitality with the intention of persuading anyone to act improperly.
- Making, or accepting, facilitation payments or "kickbacks" of any kind.
Isode recognises that practices vary between the different countries in which we or our partners do business and that what is acceptable in one country may not be in another. This policy is not meant to prohibit the giving and receiving promotional gifts of low value, or normal hospitality practices providing they are customary in a particular market, are proportionate and are properly recorded.
We regularly monitor and review our compliance with anti-bribery requirements. If our partners are found to be in breach of anti-bribery legislation appropiate action will be taken by Isode which may include termination of our partnership with the offending company or its subsidiary.