Isode's Internet Messaging Suite comprises three core products (STMP Message Switch, POP/IMAP Message Store and LDAP Directory), and a number of related components, primarily management. All are set up via the quick configuration wizard. You can read more about our Boundary Messaging and Mailbox Services by following the relevant links.
By the end of this evaluation you will have:
- Set up the Isode messaging servers using the Quick Configuration Wizard.
- Set up email clients to use the email accounts created when running the Quick Configuration Wizard.
- Installed and learned to use Isode's browser-based Internet Messaging Administrator (IMA).
- Setup and managed a multi-domain messaging configuration and managed that configuration from both a System Administrator and Delegated (domain) Administrator perspective.
To download the program files you'll need an evaluation password, you can request one using this short form. When we receive the completed form we'll also send you the product activation key you'll need to run the packages successfully. You'll also need to download some sample files which you'll use during the evaluation. links to the sample files can be found on the M-Switch download page for your platform. You can download the Internet messaging Evaluation Guide without logging in.
|Internet Messaging Server Suite Evaluation Guide|
|M-Vault Administration Guide|
|M-Box Administration Guide|
|M-Switch Administration Guide|
Program Files (64-bit)
|Debian (x86)||RHEL (& CentOS)||Windows Server|
- Configuration File: Windows (ms.conf), Linux/Unix (ms.conf)
- Sample LDIF File: Windows (myisp.ldif), Linux/Unix (myisp.ldif)
More on Evaluations
We welcome evaluations of our products and will make support resources available to you for the duration of your evaluation. Before considering evaluating Isode's products you should take a look at our Supported Platforms statement.