Supported PlatformsSupported Operating systems for Isode's Server Products
This page lists supported platforms for the most recent versions of all Isode produts. For older product versions, supported platforms are set out in the release notes.
As products are updated and new versions are released, our supported platforms will be updated. We generally aim to support the latest versions of each platform with our most recent releases.
Most recently released Isode products are supported on the following platforms:
Support for earlier versions of Isode products may vary, please check the release notes for supported platforms specific to that release.
Products where the current release has a different set of platforms:
- M-Link R17.0 is supported on the following platforms
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, 8 and CentOS 7
- Debian Linux 9
- Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2019
- Icon-PEP 2.0
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 and 9
- Ubuntu 22.04 LTS
- Use of the Isode servers on Windows are only supported if installed and deployed on NTFS filesystems (i.e. not FAT filesystems).
- Isode GUIs, and customer applications written using Isode client APIs, are fully supported on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- The Swiften XMPP Client Library is supported on Mac OSX as well as the Windows and Linux platforms listed above.
In all cases the operating system must be updated with all available updates and patches from the operating system supplier. This can be important for the security of your system. Isode reserves the right not to support a system which is not up to date.
Compatible Web Browsers
The following web browsers have been testes and are explicitly supported:
- Latest version of Chrome.
- Latest version of Firefox.
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge.
These browsers should be updated with all available updates and patches.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported.
In addition to all the server platforms, the Isode GUIs are fully supported on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Support of Evaluations
Isode strongly recommends that production services operate only on supported platforms, and that evaluations of Isode products are only undertaken on supported platforms.
Use of the Isode servers on Windows 10 or Windows 11 is appropriate for simple evaluations and demonstrations. However, Isode does not support running the servers on these operating systems in a production environment. If you have questions about specific platform support, then please contact us.