Isode's server products are supported on the following platforms:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6, 7 (64 bit) and CentOS equivalents
- Debian Linux 8 64-bit
- Windows Server 2008 R2, Standard or Enterprise Editions (64 bit), Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
- The Isode client applications, and customer applications written using Isode client SDKs, are fully supported on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- Xuxa is only provided on Linux and Windows.
- Sender Policy Framework (SPF) is not supported on Windows.
- The Swiften XMPP Client Library is supported on the Windows and Linux platforms listed above as well as Mac OS X.
- ClamAV and Sophos anti-virus are supported on all platforms. Norman anti-virus is no longer supported.
- Use of the Isode servers on Windows are only supported if installed and deployed on NTFS filesystems (i.e. not FAT filesystems).
In all cases the operating system must be updated with all available updates and patches
from the operating system supplier. This can be important for the security of your system.
Isode reserves the right not to support a system which is not up to date.
Isode strongly recommends that production services operate only on supported platforms, and that evaluations of Isode products are only undertaken on supported platforms.
Use of the Isode servers on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 is appropriate for simple evaluations and demonstrations. However, Isode does not support running the servers on these operating systems in a production environment.
If you have questions about specific platform support, then please contact us.