Supported PlatformsSupported Operating systems for Isode's Server Products
All current Isode products are currently supported across the following platforms:
However, the following exceptions apply:
- M-Link Edge and M-Link Mobile Unit Gateway R19.3 are supported on Ubuntu 22.04, and not Debian.
- R19 releases of M-Vault, M-Store, M-Box & M-Switch are supported on the following platforms
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 & 9
- Ubuntu 22.04
- Windows Server 2019 & Windows Server 2022
- Use of the Isode servers on Windows are only supported if installed and deployed on NTFS filesystems (i.e. not FAT filesystems).
- Isode GUIs, and customer applications written using Isode client APIs, are fully supported on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- The Swiften XMPP Client Library is supported on Mac OSX as well as the Windows and Linux platforms listed above.
In all cases the operating system must be updated with all available updates and patches from the operating system supplier. This can be important for the security of your system. Isode reserves the right not to support a system which is not up to date.
Compatible Web Browsers
The following web browsers are supported for Harrier, Cobalt, M-Link Edge and Icon-5066:
- Latest version of Chrome.
- Latest version of Firefox.
- Latest version of Microsoft Edge.
These browsers should be updated with all available updates and patches.
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported.
In addition to all the server platforms, the Isode GUIs are fully supported on Windows 10 and Windows 11.
Support of Evaluations
Isode strongly recommends that production services operate only on supported platforms, and that evaluations of Isode products are only undertaken on supported platforms.
Use of the Isode servers on Windows 10 or Windows 11 is appropriate for simple evaluations and demonstrations. However, Isode does not support running the servers on these operating systems in a production environment. If you have questions about specific platform support, then please contact us.