Isode's products are used in a wide variety of markets including Military, Civil Aviation, EDI and Government.
- Military Messaging
- Isode provides the products needed for a complete high functionality Military Message Handling System (MMHS) system. This includes a Web Client and server support for STANAG 4406, ACP127 and SMTP protocols, including gateways between these protocols following ACP145 and MIXER. Isode products are ideal for deployment on high speeds networks, over HF Radio and in other degraded and constrained bandwidth environments.
- Military XMPP
- Isode provides XMPP server, gateway and client products ideally suited to military deployments over both internet quality networks and constrained networks (low-bandwidth and/or high-latency links such as SatCom and HF Radio).
- Military Directory
- Directory services are a critical military component, used for tactical and strategic systems. Military directories, standardized in ACP 133, are used to provide information services, support of military messaging, and as supporting infrastructure for other applications such as PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).
- AMHS Messaging
- The aviation industry has adopted AMHS (Air Traffic Services (ATS) Message Handling Services) to support ground to ground communications for services such as flight plans and meteorological data. AMHS based systems replace those based on the older AFTN and CIDIN based systems. Hundreds of AMHS-based systems have now been deployed around the world, with a large majority of countries who have so far made the switch, using solutions from Isode partners that incorporate Isode servers and APIs.
- ATN Directory
- The Air Traffic Network (ATN) Directory is defined by the International Civil Aviation Authority as a part of the overall ATN specifications. A major goal of the ATN Directory is to support Aviation Messaging (AMHS).
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is the direct application-to-application transmission of business documents such as purchase orders, invoices and remittance advices. EDI is a critical component of many e-commerce solutions. Isode does not provide software to manage EDI formats or business integration, but does provide components for transfer of EDI documents.
- Isode's M-Vault directory products are a popular choice for Government Directory deployments. This page shows why Isode's products are ideal for this environment, where typical uses include support of white pages services for email and general purpose use, support of account information and control of user access (including authentication and authorization) and support for digital signature and PKI (Public Key Infrastructure).